Eligibility Criteria for MBA / PGDBA
FOR MBA (IB/IBF/GLSCM):
Any Graduate (after 10+2) from a recognized University with 50% Marks or Second Class or equivalent CGPA is eligible to apply.
Any Graduate or Post Graduate in Mathematics, Statistics, Commerce, Computer Application, Economics, Business Administration, Engineering/Technology with 50% Marks or Second Class or equivalent CGPA is eligible to apply.
Candidates can also apply if appearing for the final degree exam in 2018. The proof of completion of degree should be submitted by September 30, 2018.
WHY JOIN GSIB ?
- Listed Among Top 5 B-Schools In International Focus in India (Source: India Today Aspire December 2016).
- International Faculty from Academia and Industry.
- Opportunities to study on Exchange Programmes.
- International Study Tour.
- On Campus Incubator To Help Students Realize Their Dream Of Becoming An Entrepreneur.
- Project Based Learning & Case based Teaching.
- Design Thinking Workshop.
- Management Professional Development Programmes.
- Campus to Corporate Training Programme.
- Business Simulation Games.
ADVANTAGES IN JOINING GSIB
- Teaching pedagogy includes Audio/Video visuals.
- Electives include Business Analytics by IBM.
- Business Plan in the final trimester.
- Social Project.
- Foreign Language Training (French/Spanish).
- Merit cum Means Scholarships and Awards.
- Air-Conditioned State-of- the-art Lecture Theatres.
- 100% Quality Placement Assistance.
- Opportunities to interact with thought leaders from Industry, Government and Academia.
- Exclusive Hostel Facility for Boys and Girls (Wi-Fi Enabled Campus).
Form Cost (Including Payment Gateway Charges):
- MBA/PGDBA: Rs. 1065/- [Through CAT/XAT/MAT/NMAT/CMAT/GMAT]
- MBA/PGDBA: Rs. 1580/- [Through GET – 2018 / BET - 2018]
Please keep your Passport size photograph ready before filling the form.
The photo size should not be more than 50 KB.
Allowed photo types: png gif jpg jpeg.
You can pay online through Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Net Banking.